Monday, August 22, 2011

Finally….a finished handbag!

pocket1white

pocketbook7cu

pocketbookcu

This is my fourth year to contribute a handpainted handbag for the South Carolina Ovarian Cancer Foundation, Handbags for Hope.  Such a fun project and I always do it at the extreme last minute.  I didn’t even think I was going to be able to create one this year…but I am so glad I did. 
Come to the auction and be intrigued by tons of other beautiful handbags by Greenville Artists.

Thursday, September 22 at the Upcountry History Museum

It’s for a wonderful cause, with great food and delicious wine!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It's beautiful; you did a great job....I wish I lived closer to Greenville......

Laura K. Aiken said...

Thanks so much Nancy. You'll have to make the trip sometime!
Laura.

Kay Larch said...

Beautiful! Bet it was the hit of the party!

Laura K. Aiken said...

Thanks Kay! It did sell but never saw for how much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...