Saturday, May 8, 2010

Live from Windows Live

Well I am finally back after a long sabbatical.  No, actually it seems there is more to having a studio outside your home than I thought.  There is life outside my little room and it’s great!  I am going to try my best to post at least once a week.  I thought I would work with Windows Live, since I have a new laptop (finally) seems like a good challenge for me.  So far so fun.

Below is a photo of Haley, a high school senior that chose me for her mentor for her senior project.  What talent she had.  I hate it when people say they don’t have talent, that’s when you need to back up and watch out! 

Haley. designed and created these beautiful 4 season mosaic stepping stones.  I just love them.  I am so grateful to have met Haley and share her senior year with her.  Good luck girlie!

Oh by the way we used MosaicFilm and it worked beautifully!

 

 

mentor- Laura K Aikenwinterspring

summerfall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...